Starting at: Beckton Park DLR
Arrive at: Canary Wharf
Stations passed through from Beckton Park DLR
- Royal Albert DLR Station
- Prince Regent DLR Station
- Custom House (for ExCel) DLR Station
- Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canary Wharf to Beckton Park DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Beckton Park DLR to Wateringbury Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to Ardrossan Town Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to Saxmundham Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to Gomshall Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to East Grinstead Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to Ockendon Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to Bedhampton Rail Station
- Beckton Park DLR to Amersham