Starting at: Beckton DLR
Arrive at: Watford High Street
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Beckton DLR
- Gallions Reach DLR Station
- Cyprus DLR Station
- Beckton Park DLR Station
- Royal Albert DLR Station
- Prince Regent DLR Station
- Custom House (for ExCel) DLR Station
- Royal Victoria DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Watford High Street to Beckton DLR
Latest journey planner searches
- Beckton DLR to Pitsea Rail Station
- Beckton DLR to Seaton Carew Rail Station
- Beckton DLR to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Beckton DLR to East Tilbury Rail Station
- Beckton DLR to Upney
- Beckton DLR to Canterbury East Rail Station
- Beckton DLR to Wallsend (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Beckton DLR to Furze Platt Rail Station
- Beckton DLR to Ryde Pier Head Rail Station
- Beckton DLR to Ham Street Rail Station