Starting at: Addiscombe Tram Stop
Arrive at: Hampton Wick
Stations passed through from Addiscombe Tram Stop
- Sandilands Tram Stop
- Lebanon Road Tram Stop
- East Croydon Tram Stop
- George Street Tram Stop
- Church Street Tram Stop
- Wandle Park Tram Stop
- Waddon Marsh Tram Stop
- Ampere Way Tram Stop
- Therapia Lane Tram Stop
- Beddington Lane Tram Stop
- Mitcham Junction Tram Stop
- Mitcham Tram Stop
- Belgrave Walk Tram Stop
- Phipps Bridge Tram Stop
- Morden Road Tram Stop
- Merton Park Tram Stop
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop
- Wimbledon Tram Stop
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hampton Wick to Addiscombe Tram Stop
Latest journey planner searches
- Addiscombe Tram Stop to Keith Rail Station
- Addiscombe Tram Stop to St Helens Central Rail Station
- Addiscombe Tram Stop to Borough
- Addiscombe Tram Stop to Bruce Grove
- Addiscombe Tram Stop to Carpenders Park
- Addiscombe Tram Stop to Chertsey Rail Station
- Addiscombe Tram Stop to Church Street Tram Stop
- Addiscombe Tram Stop to Clandon Rail Station
- Addiscombe Tram Stop to Clapham Common
- Addiscombe Tram Stop to Clapham High Street