Starting at: London City Airport DLR
Arrive at: Shoreditch High Street
Stations passed through from London City Airport DLR
- Pontoon Dock DLR Station
- West Silvertown DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
- Star Lane DLR Station
- West Ham DLR Station
Changes to bus stops at Shoreditch High Street Station: Route 26, towards Hackney Wick, Route 149, towards Edmonton Green, Route N26, towards Chingford Station, and Route N242, towards Homerton Hospital now serve Stop E instead of Stop F.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Shoreditch High Street to London City Airport DLR
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- London City Airport DLR to Llanfairpwll Rail Station
- London City Airport DLR to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- London City Airport DLR to
- London City Airport DLR to Ardwick Rail Station
- London City Airport DLR to Bargeddie Rail Station
- London City Airport DLR to Scunthorpe Rail Station
- London City Airport DLR to West Calder Rail Station