Starting at: Purfleet Rail Station
Arrive at: Walthamstow Central
Stations passed through from Purfleet Rail Station
- Rainham (London) Rail Station
- Dagenham Dock Rail Station
- Barking Rail Station
WALTHAMSTOW CENTRAL STATION: The busiest time at this station is 05:45-07:30 and 16:00-17:30. Only travel if your journey is absolutely essential.
WALTHAMSTOW CENTRAL UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter the station via the London Overground ticket hall in Station Approach by the car park and exit the station via the stairs or lift into the bus station. The Selborne Road ticket hall is closed.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Walthamstow Central to Purfleet Rail Station
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Purfleet Rail Station to Gallions Reach DLR
- Purfleet Rail Station to Chalfont & Latimer
- Purfleet Rail Station to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Purfleet Rail Station to Moorgate
- Purfleet Rail Station to Silver Street
- Purfleet Rail Station to New Beckenham
- Purfleet Rail Station to Deptford
- Purfleet Rail Station to Coulsdon Town
- Purfleet Rail Station to Kearsney Rail Station
- Purfleet Rail Station to Redland Rail Station
- Purfleet Rail Station to Coulsdon South