Starting at: Purfleet Rail Station
Arrive at: Brent Cross
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Purfleet Rail Station
- Rainham (London) Rail Station
- Dagenham Dock Rail Station
- Barking Rail Station
- West Ham Rail Station
- Limehouse Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Brent Cross to Purfleet Rail Station
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Purfleet Rail Station to Worthing Rail Station
- Purfleet Rail Station to Star Lane DLR
- Purfleet Rail Station to Ruislip Gardens
- Purfleet Rail Station to Isleworth
- Purfleet Rail Station to Catford
- Purfleet Rail Station to Dover Priory Rail Station
- Purfleet Rail Station to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Purfleet Rail Station to Blackhorse Road
- Purfleet Rail Station to Bickley
- Purfleet Rail Station to Orpington
- Purfleet Rail Station to Goodmayes