Starting at: Ockendon Rail Station
Arrive at: Amersham
Stations passed through from Ockendon Rail Station
- Upminster Rail Station
- West Ham Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Amersham to Ockendon Rail Station
Latest journey planner searches
- Ockendon Rail Station to Wandsworth Town
- Ockendon Rail Station to Hounslow
- Ockendon Rail Station to Cutty Sark DLR
- Ockendon Rail Station to Ladywell
- Ockendon Rail Station to London Marylebone
- Ockendon Rail Station to West Sutton
- Ockendon Rail Station to Motspur Park
- Ockendon Rail Station to Ravensbourne
- Ockendon Rail Station to Morden South
- Ockendon Rail Station to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station