Starting at: Grays Rail Station
Arrive at: Addiscombe Tram Stop
LONDON BRIDGE STATION: Please note that step free interchange between the Jubilee and Northern lines is partly at street level, in both directions. Lifts are available between Northern line and Borough High Street entrance then via Borough High Street, St Thomas Street and Joiner Street to the main Underground ticket hall from where lifts are available to/from the Jubilee line.
Stations passed through from Grays Rail Station
- Purfleet Rail Station
- Rainham (London) Rail Station
- Dagenham Dock Rail Station
- Barking Rail Station
- West Ham Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Addiscombe Tram Stop to Grays Rail Station
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Grays Rail Station to Northolt
- Grays Rail Station to Canonbury
- Grays Rail Station to Kidbrooke
- Grays Rail Station to Ruislip Manor
- Grays Rail Station to Vauxhall
- Grays Rail Station to Stepney Green
- Grays Rail Station to Bedhampton Rail Station
- Grays Rail Station to Elephant & Castle
- Grays Rail Station to Queens Road Peckham
- Grays Rail Station to Honor Oak Park
- Grays Rail Station to Brondesbury