Starting at: Grays Rail Station
Arrive at: Ilford
Stations passed through from Grays Rail Station
- Chafford Hundred Rail Station
- Ockendon Rail Station
- Upminster Rail Station
c2c: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 April, no service between Upminster, Chafford Hundred, Ockendon and Grays due to planned engineering works. Tilbury services are diverted via Dagenham Dock, Rainham and Purfleet, replacement buses operate.
ILFORD STATION: From Wednesday 29 January until late 2020, the Cranbrook Road entrance will be closed whilst a new station entrance is built. A temporary entrance will open in Ilford Hill and the existing York Mews entrance will open throughout the day.
Bus stop closed\n Check tfl.gov.uk/bus/status\n\n
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Ilford to Grays Rail Station
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Grays Rail Station to Northolt
- Grays Rail Station to Canonbury
- Grays Rail Station to Kidbrooke
- Grays Rail Station to Ruislip Manor
- Grays Rail Station to Vauxhall
- Grays Rail Station to Stepney Green
- Grays Rail Station to Elephant & Castle
- Grays Rail Station to Queens Road Peckham
- Grays Rail Station to Honor Oak Park
- Grays Rail Station to Brondesbury
- Grays Rail Station to Dunton Green Rail Station