Starting at: Grays Rail Station
Arrive at: Finchley Road
Stations passed through from Grays Rail Station
- Chafford Hundred Rail Station
- Ockendon Rail Station
- Upminster Rail Station
- Barking Rail Station
- West Ham Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finchley Road to Grays Rail Station
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Grays Rail Station to Heron Quays DLR
- Grays Rail Station to Hampton Court
- Grays Rail Station to Oakleigh Park
- Grays Rail Station to Kennington
- Grays Rail Station to New Cross
- Grays Rail Station to Addington Village Tram Stop
- Grays Rail Station to Chipstead
- Grays Rail Station to Clapham Common
- Grays Rail Station to Lambeth North
- Grays Rail Station to Raynes Park
- Grays Rail Station to Kent House