Starting at: Tattenham Corner
Arrive at: Chessington North
Stations passed through from Tattenham Corner
- Tadworth Rail Station
- Kingswood Rail Station
- Chipstead Rail Station
- Woodmansterne Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town Rail Station
- Reedham (Surrey) Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chessington North to Tattenham Corner
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Tattenham Corner to Hampton (London)
- Tattenham Corner to Burscough Bridge Rail Station
- Tattenham Corner to North Llanrwst Rail Station
- Tattenham Corner to Taffs Well Rail Station
- Tattenham Corner to Leighton Buzzard Rail Station
- Tattenham Corner to Merthyr Vale Rail Station
- Tattenham Corner to Ferry Meadows (Nene Valley Railway)
- Tattenham Corner to Dalmarnock Rail Station
- Tattenham Corner to Dalwhinnie Rail Station
- Tattenham Corner to High Barnet
- Tattenham Corner to Woodbridge Rail Station