Starting at: Tattenham Corner
• Take the Southern to East Croydon
• Change at East Croydon Rail Station
• Take the Thameslink to London St Pancras International
• Change at London St Pancras International Rail Station
• Take the Walk to King's Cross St. Pancras
• Change at King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station
• Take the Piccadilly line to Wood Green
• Change at Wood Green Underground Station
Arrive at: Wood Green
Journey time between Tattenham Corner and Wood Green averages at 100 minutes
Stations passed through from Tattenham Corner
- Tadworth Rail Station
- Kingswood Rail Station
- Chipstead Rail Station
- Woodmansterne Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town Rail Station
- Reedham (Surrey) Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wood Green to Tattenham Corner
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Tattenham Corner > Wood Green