Starting at: Tattenham Corner
• Take the Walk to Epsom Downs
• Change at Epsom Downs Rail Station
• Take the Southern to Sutton (London)
• Change at Sutton (London) Rail Station
• Take the Thameslink to Elephant & Castle, Elephant & Castle
• Change at Elephant & Castle Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Elephant & Castle / London Rd
• Change at Elephant & Castle / London Road
• Take the 68 bus or 168 bus or 1 bus to Holborn Station
• Change at Holborn Station
Arrive at: Holborn
Journey time between Tattenham Corner and Holborn averages at 433 minutes
Stations passed through from Tattenham Corner
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Holborn to Tattenham Corner
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Tattenham Corner > Holborn