Starting at: Kingswood
Arrive at: Canary Wharf
Stations passed through from Kingswood
- Chipstead Rail Station
- Woodmansterne Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town Rail Station
- Reedham (Surrey) Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Bus stop closed due to roadworks\nUse bus stops on Westferry Road\n\n
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canary Wharf to Kingswood
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kingswood to Bugle Rail Station
- Kingswood to West Kirby Rail Station
- Kingswood to Blackridge Rail Station
- Kingswood to St Keyne Wishing Well Halt (Rail Station)
- Kingswood to Walsall Rail Station
- Kingswood to Elsenham Rail Station
- Kingswood to Melksham Rail Station
- Kingswood to Widdrington Rail Station
- Kingswood to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station
- Kingswood to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Kingswood to Seamer Rail Station