Starting at: Kingswood
Arrive at: Barbican
Stations passed through from Kingswood
- Chipstead Rail Station
- Woodmansterne Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town Rail Station
- Reedham (Surrey) Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
BARBICAN STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Barbican: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Barbican to Kingswood
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Kingswood to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station
- Kingswood to Shenfield Rail Station
- Kingswood to Hungerford Rail Station
- Kingswood to Worplesdon Rail Station
- Kingswood to
- Kingswood to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Kingswood to High Wycombe Rail Station
- Kingswood to Bank Hall Rail Station
- Kingswood to
- Kingswood to Winson Green Outer Circle (Midland Metro Stop)
- Kingswood to Kearsney Rail Station