Starting at: Epsom Downs
Arrive at: London King's Cross St. Pancras
Stations passed through from Epsom Downs
- Banstead Rail Station
- Belmont Rail Station
- Sutton (London) Rail Station
- Carshalton Beeches Rail Station
- Wallington Rail Station
- Waddon Rail Station
- West Croydon Rail Station
VICTORIA LINE: Saturday 23, Sunday 24 and Bank Holiday Monday 25 May, no service between Walthamstow Central and Brixton. A replacement bus service operates between Walthamstow Central and Finsbury Park. Services on bus route 2, calling at stations between Brixton and Victoria will be enhanced between 10:00 and 22:00. Tickets will also be valid on London Overground and National Rail services to/from Liverpool Street and on National Rail services between Kings Cross and Finsbury Park and Vauxhall and Waterloo.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London King's Cross St. Pancras to Epsom Downs
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Epsom Downs to Bond Street
- Epsom Downs to Staines Rail Station
- Epsom Downs to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Epsom Downs to Watford North Rail Station
- Epsom Downs to Forest Gate
- Epsom Downs to Kenley
- Epsom Downs to Harman's Cross (Swanage Railway)
- Epsom Downs to Saltmarshe Rail Station
- Epsom Downs to Stepney Green
- Epsom Downs to Clifton Down Rail Station
- Epsom Downs to Redland Rail Station