Starting at: Banstead
Arrive at: Ockendon Rail Station
Stations passed through from Banstead
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ockendon Rail Station to Banstead
Latest journey planner searches
- Banstead to Ewell West
- Banstead to Sunningdale Rail Station
- Banstead to Gants Hill
- Banstead to South Wimbledon
- Banstead to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- Banstead to Burnt Oak
- Banstead to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Banstead to Manea Rail Station
- Banstead to Kings Langley Rail Station