Starting at: Caterham
Arrive at: Syon Lane
Stations passed through from Caterham
- Whyteleafe South Rail Station
- Whyteleafe Rail Station
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
- Norwood Junction Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Syon Lane to Caterham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Caterham to North Camp Rail Station
- Caterham to Berwick-upon-Tweed Rail Station
- Caterham to Furze Platt Rail Station
- Caterham to Harrow-on-the-Hill
- Caterham to Bedhampton Rail Station
- Caterham to Phipps Bridge Tram Stop
- Caterham to Moses Gate Rail Station
- Caterham to Eythorne Station (East Kent Railway)
- Caterham to Pemberton Rail Station
- Caterham to Saunderton Rail Station
- Caterham to Bootle Oriel Road Rail Station