Starting at: Caterham
Arrive at: Beckenham Hill
Stations passed through from Caterham
- Whyteleafe South Rail Station
- Whyteleafe Rail Station
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
- Selhurst Rail Station
- Thornton Heath Rail Station
- Norbury Rail Station
- Streatham Common Rail Station
- Streatham Rail Station
- Tulse Hill Rail Station
- North Dulwich Rail Station
- East Dulwich Rail Station
- Peckham Rye Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Beckenham Hill to Caterham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Caterham to Widney Manor Rail Station
- Caterham to Stoke Mandeville Rail Station
- Caterham to Kilburn High Road
- Caterham to Ardwick Rail Station
- Caterham to Caerphilly Rail Station
- Caterham to Hereford Rail Station
- Caterham to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- Caterham to Sandy Rail Station
- Caterham to Westenhanger Rail Station
- Caterham to Kinbrace Rail Station
- Caterham to Chartham Rail Station