Starting at: Caterham
• Take the Southern to East Croydon
• Change at East Croydon Rail Station
• Take the Thameslink to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Rail Station
• Take the Jubilee line to Baker Street
• Change at Baker Street Underground Station
• Take the Bakerloo line to Edgware Road (Bakerloo Line)
• Change at Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Underground Station
Arrive at: Edgware Road (Bakerloo)
Journey time between Caterham and Edgware Road (Bakerloo) averages at 67 minutes
Stations passed through from Caterham
- Whyteleafe South Rail Station
- Whyteleafe Rail Station
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Edgware Road (Bakerloo) to Caterham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Caterham > Edgware Road (Bakerloo)