Starting at: Upper Warlingham
Arrive at: Fulwell
Stations passed through from Upper Warlingham
- Whyteleafe Station
CHANGES TO SOUTHDOWN PSV ROUTES 357 and 409: Until further notice, Route 357 will no longer operate between Selsdon and Redhill, and operates between Redhill and Reigate only. Route 409 continues to operate between Selsdon and Godstone / East Grinstead on Monday to Saturday to a revised timetable.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Fulwell to Upper Warlingham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Upper Warlingham to Ockendon Rail Station
- Upper Warlingham to Falconwood
- Upper Warlingham to Ickenham
- Upper Warlingham to New Barnet
- Upper Warlingham to Osterley
- Upper Warlingham to Norbury
- Upper Warlingham to Northumberland Park
- Upper Warlingham to Mitcham Eastfields
- Upper Warlingham to Island Gardens DLR
- Upper Warlingham to Nunhead
- Upper Warlingham to East Finchley