Starting at: Upper Warlingham
Arrive at: Camden Road
Stations passed through from Upper Warlingham
- Upper Warlingham
- Whyteleafe and Upper Warlingham Stations
CHANGES TO SOUTHDOWN PSV ROUTES 357 and 409: Until further notice, Route 357 will no longer operate between Selsdon and Redhill, and operates between Redhill and Reigate only. Route 409 continues to operate between Selsdon and Godstone / East Grinstead on Monday to Saturday to a revised timetable.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Camden Road to Upper Warlingham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Upper Warlingham to Worksop Rail Station
- Upper Warlingham to Soho Benson Road (Midland Metro Stop)
- Upper Warlingham to Ham Street Rail Station
- Upper Warlingham to Chichester Rail Station
- Upper Warlingham to Benfleet Rail Station
- Upper Warlingham to Victoria (Manchester Metrolink)
- Upper Warlingham to Staveley Rail Station
- Upper Warlingham to Waddon Marsh Tram Stop
- Upper Warlingham to West Hampstead
- Upper Warlingham to Ascott-under-Wychwood Rail Station