Starting at: Whyteleafe South
Arrive at: Royal Albert DLR
Stations passed through from Whyteleafe South
- Whyteleafe Rail Station
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Royal Albert DLR to Whyteleafe South
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Whyteleafe South to Stranraer Rail Station
- Whyteleafe South to Cyprus DLR
- Whyteleafe South to Chipstead
- Whyteleafe South to Clifton Down Rail Station
- Whyteleafe South to Heyford Rail Station
- Whyteleafe South to Anderston Rail Station
- Whyteleafe South to Wansford (Nene Valley Railway)
- Whyteleafe South to Upminster
- Whyteleafe South to Kentish Town West
- Whyteleafe South to Northumberland Park