Starting at: Whyteleafe South
Arrive at: Dartford
Stations passed through from Whyteleafe South
- Whyteleafe Rail Station
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Dartford to Whyteleafe South
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Whyteleafe South to Selhurst
- Whyteleafe South to St James Street (London)
- Whyteleafe South to Woodside Tram Stop
- Whyteleafe South to Clapham (N Yorks) Rail Station
- Whyteleafe South to Watford North Rail Station
- Whyteleafe South to Burmarsh Road Station (RHDR)
- Whyteleafe South to Northolt
- Whyteleafe South to Stratford (London)
- Whyteleafe South to George Street Tram Stop
- Whyteleafe South to Sway Rail Station