Starting at: Whyteleafe South
Arrive at: Barkingside
Stations passed through from Whyteleafe South
- Whyteleafe Rail Station
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Barkingside to Whyteleafe South
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Whyteleafe South to Morden
- Whyteleafe South to Wood Street
- Whyteleafe South to Arlesey Rail Station
- Whyteleafe South to Crumpsall (Manchester Metrolink)
- Whyteleafe South to Smallbrook Junction Rail Station
- Whyteleafe South to Appleford Rail Station
- Whyteleafe South to Bilston Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- Whyteleafe South to Maidenhead Rail Station
- Whyteleafe South to Rowley Regis Rail Station
- Whyteleafe South to Hale Rail Station
- Whyteleafe South to Hatfield (Herts) Rail Station