Starting at: Whyteleafe
• Take the Southern to East Croydon
• Change at East Croydon Rail Station
• Take the Thameslink to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Rail Station
• Take the Northern line to Bank
• Change at Bank Underground Station
• Take the DLR to Poplar DLR Station
• Change at Poplar DLR Station
• Take the DLR to Langdon Park DLR Station
• Change at Langdon Park DLR Station
Arrive at: Langdon Park DLR
Journey time between Whyteleafe and Langdon Park DLR averages at 72 minutes
Stations passed through from Whyteleafe
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Langdon Park DLR to Whyteleafe
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Whyteleafe > Langdon Park DLR