Starting at: Whyteleafe
Arrive at: Watford Junction Rail Station
Stations passed through from Whyteleafe
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
- Norwood Junction Rail Station
SOUTHERN RAILWAY: From 2000 Saturday 4 until 1200 Sunday 5 July, and from 2000 Sunday 5 July, no service between Clapham Junction and Milton Keynes Central, please use alternative London Northwestern services and London Underground connections.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Watford Junction Rail Station to Whyteleafe
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Whyteleafe to Blackrod Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Wrabness Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Woodlesford Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Collington Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Crowborough Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Sunderland Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Branksome Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Hatch End
- Whyteleafe to Gomshall Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Sandling Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Longbenton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)