Starting at: Whyteleafe
• Take the Walk to Whyteleafe and Upper Warlingham Stations
• Change at St Luke's Road
• Take the 407 bus to Purley High Street / Purley Station
• Change at Purley High Street / Purley Station
• Take the Walk to Purley
• Change at Purley Rail Station
• Take the Southern to Clapham Junction
• Change at Clapham Junction Rail Station
• Take the South Western Railway to Kingston
• Change at Kingston Rail Station
• Take the 111 bus to Hampton Court Green / Cardinal Wolsey
• Change at Hampton Court Green / Cardinal Wolsey
• Take the Walk to Hampton Court
• Change at Hampton Court
Arrive at: Hampton Court
Journey time between Whyteleafe and Hampton Court averages at 98 minutes
Stations passed through from Whyteleafe
- Whyteleafe Station
- Whyteleafe and Upper Warlingham Stations
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hampton Court to Whyteleafe
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Whyteleafe > Hampton Court