Starting at: Whyteleafe
• Take the Southern to East Croydon
• Change at East Croydon Rail Station
• Take the Thameslink to London St Pancras International
• Change at London St Pancras International Rail Station
• Take the Walk to King's Cross St. Pancras
• Change at King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station
• Take the Victoria line to Seven Sisters
• Change at Seven Sisters Underground Station
• Take the London Overground to Bush Hill Park Rail Station
• Change at Bush Hill Park Rail Station
Arrive at: Bush Hill Park
Journey time between Whyteleafe and Bush Hill Park averages at 112 minutes
Stations passed through from Whyteleafe
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bush Hill Park to Whyteleafe
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Whyteleafe > Bush Hill Park