Starting at: Whyteleafe
Arrive at: Sloane Square
Stations passed through from Whyteleafe
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Sloane Square to Whyteleafe
Latest journey planner searches
- Whyteleafe to Frome Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Dorchester South Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Garrowhill Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Queenstown Road (Battersea)
- Whyteleafe to Monks Risborough Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Ickenham
- Whyteleafe to Worthing Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Hartwood Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Northallerton Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Whitefield (Manchester Metrolink)
- Whyteleafe to Staveley Rail Station