Starting at: Whyteleafe
Arrive at: Ruislip Manor
Stations passed through from Whyteleafe
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
- Norwood Junction Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Bus Stop Closed\n Please use the next stop\n or the previous stop \n to catch your bus
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ruislip Manor to Whyteleafe
Latest journey planner searches
- Whyteleafe to Broadway (Manchester Metrolink)
- Whyteleafe to Pembroke Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Whyteleafe to Hockley Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Corporation Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Whyteleafe to Blackrod Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Wrabness Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Woodlesford Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Collington Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Crowborough Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Sunderland Rail Station