Starting at: Whyteleafe
Arrive at: Paddington
Stations passed through from Whyteleafe
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
Paddington: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available between the National Rail station and the Circle and District line platforms due to planned maintenance. Call us on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Paddington Station: Until mid 2020, we're making improvements at Paddington Tube station that will affect your access to the Bakerloo line there. The Praed street entrance is closed. Space will be limited so we will restrict entry to the Bakerloo line platforms at busy times.
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow/ Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service is operating between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
Return journey: Paddington to Whyteleafe
Latest journey planner searches
- Whyteleafe to Blackrod Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Wrabness Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Woodlesford Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Collington Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Crowborough Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Sunderland Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Branksome Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Hatch End
- Whyteleafe to Gomshall Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Sandling Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Longbenton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)