Starting at: Whyteleafe
Arrive at: Old Street
Stations passed through from Whyteleafe
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
Bus Stop Closed\n Bus route 135 is starting and \nterminating at Liverpool Street.\n Visit tfl.gov.uk/bus/status
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Old Street to Whyteleafe
Latest journey planner searches
- Whyteleafe to Whitchurch (Shrops) Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Carlton Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Birmingham New Street Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Blackridge Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Frome Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Dorchester South Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Garrowhill Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Queenstown Road (Battersea)
- Whyteleafe to Monks Risborough Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Ickenham
- Whyteleafe to Worthing Rail Station