Starting at: Whyteleafe
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Whyteleafe
- Kenley Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Whyteleafe
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Whyteleafe to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Whyteleafe to Crossharbour DLR
- Whyteleafe to Kirkconnel Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway)
- Whyteleafe to West Harrow
- Whyteleafe to Whyteleafe South
- Whyteleafe to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Whyteleafe to Kempton Park Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Ashtead Rail Station
- Whyteleafe to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Whyteleafe to Yarm Rail Station