Starting at: Ewell East
Arrive at: Centrale Tram Stop
Stations passed through from Ewell East
- Cheam Rail Station
- Sutton (London) Rail Station
- Carshalton Rail Station
- Hackbridge Rail Station
- Mitcham Junction Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Centrale Tram Stop to Ewell East
Latest journey planner searches
- Ewell East to South Woodford
- Ewell East to Shiplake Rail Station
- Ewell East to Temple
- Ewell East to Ilford
- Ewell East to New Southgate
- Ewell East to Newton-le-Willows Rail Station
- Ewell East to Burgess Hill Rail Station
- Ewell East to Ravenscourt Park
- Ewell East to Larbert Rail Station
- Ewell East to South Bermondsey
- Ewell East to Failsworth (Manchester Metrolink)