Starting at: Ewell East
Arrive at: Watford High Street
Stations passed through from Ewell East
- Epsom Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Watford High Street to Ewell East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ewell East to Coulsdon South
- Ewell East to Bourne End Rail Station
- Ewell East to Woodford
- Ewell East to West Ealing
- Ewell East to Dartford
- Ewell East to Dagenham Dock
- Ewell East to Byfleet & New Haw Rail Station
- Ewell East to Oakleigh Park
- Ewell East to Ealing Common
- Ewell East to West India Quay DLR
- Ewell East to Goodge Street