Starting at: Ewell East
Arrive at: Finsbury Park
Stations passed through from Ewell East
- Cheam Rail Station
- Sutton (London) Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finsbury Park to Ewell East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ewell East to Golders Green
- Ewell East to Stanford-le-Hope Rail Station
- Ewell East to Langbank Rail Station
- Ewell East to
- Ewell East to London Paddington Rail Station
- Ewell East to King Henry's Drive Tram Stop
- Ewell East to White Hart Lane
- Ewell East to Torre Rail Station
- Ewell East to Attenborough Rail Station
- Ewell East to Clifton Down Rail Station
- Ewell East to Dagenham Heathway