Starting at: Ewell East
Arrive at: Canary Wharf
Stations passed through from Ewell East
- Cheam Rail Station
- Sutton (London) Rail Station
- Carshalton Beeches Rail Station
- Wallington Rail Station
- Waddon Rail Station
- West Croydon Rail Station
- Norwood Junction Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canary Wharf to Ewell East
Latest journey planner searches
- Ewell East to Rainham (London
- Ewell East to South Croydon
- Ewell East to South Merton
- Ewell East to Bootle New Strand Rail Station
- Ewell East to Wimbledon Park
- Ewell East to Acton Main Line
- Ewell East to Wembley Park
- Ewell East to Hersham Rail Station
- Ewell East to Lisvane & Thornhill Rail Station
- Ewell East to West Hampstead Thameslink
- Ewell East to Monument (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)