Starting at: Cheshunt
Arrive at: Penge East
Stations passed through from Cheshunt
- Waltham Cross Rail Station
- Enfield Lock Rail Station
- Brimsdown Rail Station
- Ponders End Rail Station
- Meridian Water Rail Station
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Penge East to Cheshunt
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Cheshunt to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Cheshunt to Langwith - Whaley Thorns Rail Station
- Cheshunt to Priestfield (Midland Metro Stop)
- Cheshunt to Keighley Rail Station
- Cheshunt to Clifton Down Rail Station
- Cheshunt to Sydenham Hill
- Cheshunt to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Cheshunt to Chorleywood
- Cheshunt to Seer Green Rail Station
- Cheshunt to Bow Road