Starting at: Cheshunt
Arrive at: Chessington North
Stations passed through from Cheshunt
- Waltham Cross Rail Station
- Enfield Lock Rail Station
- Brimsdown Rail Station
- Ponders End Rail Station
- Northumberland Park Rail Station
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chessington North to Cheshunt
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Cheshunt to Widnes Rail Station
- Cheshunt to Bugle Rail Station
- Cheshunt to Poplar DLR
- Cheshunt to Queenstown Road (Battersea)
- Cheshunt to Finchley Road & Frognal
- Cheshunt to Brondesbury Park
- Cheshunt to Fairwater Rail Station
- Cheshunt to Kilburn Park
- Cheshunt to Hayes & Harlington
- Cheshunt to Perivale