Starting at: Shepherds Bush Rail
Arrive at: Wimbledon Chase
Stations passed through from Shepherds Bush Rail
- Kensington (Olympia) Rail Station
- West Brompton Rail Station
SOUTHERN RAILWAY: From 2000 Saturday 4 until 1200 Sunday 5 July, and from 2000 Sunday 5 July, no service between Clapham Junction and Milton Keynes Central, please use alternative London Northwestern services and London Underground connections.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wimbledon Chase to Shepherds Bush Rail
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Shepherds Bush Rail to Hoveton & Wroxham Rail Station
- Shepherds Bush Rail to Grange Park
- Shepherds Bush Rail to Motspur Park
- Shepherds Bush Rail to Lisvane & Thornhill Rail Station
- Shepherds Bush Rail to Church Street Tram Stop
- Shepherds Bush Rail to Appleford Rail Station
- Shepherds Bush Rail to Ickenham
- Shepherds Bush Rail to Moor Park
- Shepherds Bush Rail to Beckton DLR
- Shepherds Bush Rail to Dovercourt Rail Station