Starting at: Worcester Park
Arrive at: London City Airport DLR
Stations passed through from Worcester Park
- Motspur Park Rail Station
- Raynes Park Rail Station
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London City Airport DLR to Worcester Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Worcester Park to West Ealing
- Worcester Park to Heathrow Terminal 4
- Worcester Park to Goodmayes
- Worcester Park to Northwood Hills
- Worcester Park to Upminster Bridge
- Worcester Park to Edgware
- Worcester Park to Hornsey
- Worcester Park to Deptford Bridge DLR
- Worcester Park to Seamer Rail Station
- Worcester Park to Benfleet Rail Station