Starting at: Woolwich Dockyard
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from Woolwich Dockyard
- Red Barracks Road
- Artillery Place / Frances Street
- The Woolwich Centre
- Woolwich Arsenal Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canonbury to Woolwich Dockyard
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Woolwich Dockyard to Ware Rail Station
- Woolwich Dockyard to Meridian Water
- Woolwich Dockyard to Silverdale Rail Station
- Woolwich Dockyard to Shepherds Well Rail Station
- Woolwich Dockyard to Island Gardens DLR
- Woolwich Dockyard to Northumberland Park
- Woolwich Dockyard to Worle Rail Station
- Woolwich Dockyard to Sandwich Rail Station
- Woolwich Dockyard to Queensbury
- Woolwich Dockyard to Hatfield (Herts) Rail Station