Starting at: Woolwich Arsenal
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Woolwich Arsenal
- King George V DLR Station
- London City Airport DLR Station
- Pontoon Dock DLR Station
- West Silvertown DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Woolwich Arsenal
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Woolwich Arsenal to Cornbrook (Manchester Metrolink)
- Woolwich Arsenal to
- Woolwich Arsenal to Lochluichart Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal to Sheerness-on-Sea Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal to Queenborough Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal to Snow Hill (Midland Metro Stop)
- Woolwich Arsenal to Bede (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Woolwich Arsenal to Ipswich Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal to St Helens Central Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal to Brough Rail Station