Starting at: Woolwich Arsenal
Journey time between Woolwich Arsenal and averages at 50 minutes
Stations passed through from Woolwich Arsenal
- King George V DLR Station
- London City Airport DLR Station
- Pontoon Dock DLR Station
- West Silvertown DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
- East India DLR Station
- Blackwall DLR Station
- Poplar DLR Station
- Westferry DLR Station
- Limehouse DLR Station
- Shadwell DLR Station
- Bank DLR Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: to Woolwich Arsenal
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Woolwich Arsenal to Tutbury & Hatton Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal to Kinbrace Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal to Sole Street Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal to Lochluichart Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal to Snow Hill (Midland Metro Stop)
- Woolwich Arsenal to Stranraer Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal to Amberley Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal to Rishton Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal to Dalmarnock Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal to Queenborough Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal to Wallasey Village Rail Station