Starting at: Woodmansterne
Arrive at: Emirates Royal Docks
Stations passed through from Woodmansterne
- Richmond Road Coulsdon
- Woodmansterne Road
- Coulsdon Town Station
- Coulsdon Library
- Lion Green Road
- Coulsdon South Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Emirates Royal Docks to Woodmansterne
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Woodmansterne to Wandsworth Common
- Woodmansterne to Newtongrange Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Forest Hill
- Woodmansterne to Stockwell
- Woodmansterne to Hatch End
- Woodmansterne to Stepney Green
- Woodmansterne to Faversham Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Meopham Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Manor Park
- Woodmansterne to Brough Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Charing Cross (Glasgow) Rail Station