Starting at: Woodmansterne
Arrive at: Cyprus DLR
IMPROVEMENTS TO ROUTE 404, SERVING TOLLERS LANE ESTATE AND CANE HILL AND INTRODUCED ON SUNDAYS FROM SATURDAY 21 MARCH 2020: The route will be revised to operate between Caterham-on-the-Hill and Coulsdon, Cane Hill. Buses will operate via their present route between Westway and Keston Avenue in both directions and will then serve Tollers Lane Estate via The Crossways, Tollers Lane, Lacy Green, Goodenough Way, Ellis Road, Lacy Green, Tollers Lane and The Crossways. Buses then operate via their present route between Coulsdon Road and Brighton Road Roundabout and then via Farthing Way, Brighton Road, Lime Tree Avenue, Cane Hill Drive to terminate at Crawford Crescent. Buses will run more often, with a new Sunday service, now every 30 minutes on each day of the week, but buses will not operate late evenings.
Stations passed through from Woodmansterne
- Chipstead Valley Road / Rickman Hill
- Coniston Road
- Portnalls Road
- Coulsdon Town Station
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Cyprus DLR to Woodmansterne
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Woodmansterne to Westbourne Park
- Woodmansterne to Hersham Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Finsbury Park
- Woodmansterne to Hoxton
- Woodmansterne to Upper Halliford Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Dover Priory Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Beddington Lane Tram Stop
- Woodmansterne to Emirates Greenwich Peninsula
- Woodmansterne to Goodmayes
- Woodmansterne to Turkey Street
- Woodmansterne to Kings Langley Rail Station