Starting at: Woodmansterne
Arrive at: Westcombe Park
Stations passed through from Woodmansterne
- Sandown Road
- Lyndhurst Road Nutfield Road
- Winifred Road Coulsdon
- Alexander Road Coulsdon
- Beechwood Avenue
- Whitethorn Avenue Coulsdon
- Lloyd Avenue
- The Mount
- Grove Lane
- Lynwood Avenue
- Clifton Road Coulsdon
- Woodmansterne Road
- Bramley Avenue
- Warwick Road
- Smitham Downs Road
- Upper Woodcote Village
- Woodcote Park
- Farm Lane
- Lordsbury Field
- Woodcote Green
- Hall Road
- Blenheim Gardens
- Woodcote Road / Stafford Road
- Wallington Town Centre
- Wallington Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Westcombe Park to Woodmansterne
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Woodmansterne to Wandsworth Common
- Woodmansterne to Bermondsey
- Woodmansterne to Leyton
- Woodmansterne to Chartham Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Lancing Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Adderley Park Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Habrough Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Inverness Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Bradley Lane (Midland Metro Stop)
- Woodmansterne to Ardwick Rail Station