Starting at: Woodmansterne
Arrive at: Mill Hill Broadway
Stations passed through from Woodmansterne
- Coulsdon Town Rail Station
- Reedham (Surrey) Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
THAMESLINK: Saturday 23, Sunday 24 and Bank Holiday Monday 25 May, buses replace trains between Mill Hill Broadway and St Pancras International calling at all stations. Brighton trains operate to/from London Bridge, please use London Underground connections to cross London. An additional connecting bus service operates between Luton and Stevenage. Please note East Midlands Railway services will not call at Luton Airport Parkway or Luton.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mill Hill Broadway to Woodmansterne
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Woodmansterne to Olton Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Arena Tram Stop
- Woodmansterne to Fairlop
- Woodmansterne to Gidea Park
- Woodmansterne to Lancing Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Chartham Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Dronfield Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Inverness Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Adderley Park Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Habrough Rail Station