Starting at: Woodmansterne
Arrive at: Stonebridge Park
WEMBLEY CENTRAL STATION: A ramp is provided at this station providing step-free access onto Bakerloo Line and London Overground trains. Please ask staff in the ticket hall at the start of your journey to ensure the ramp will be available when you arrive at your destination.
Stations passed through from Woodmansterne
- Woodmansterne Station
- Coulsdon Town
Bakerloo Line: A 10 minute service is operating between Queen's Park and Elephant & Castle. No service on the rest of the line due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Stonebridge Park to Woodmansterne
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Woodmansterne to Kensal Rise
- Woodmansterne to Wimbledon Park
- Woodmansterne to Mill Hill East
- Woodmansterne to Catford Bridge
- Woodmansterne to Tring Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Brimsdown
- Woodmansterne to Westcombe Park
- Woodmansterne to Mill Hill Broadway
- Woodmansterne to Blackheath
- Woodmansterne to White Notley Rail Station
- Woodmansterne to Lebanon Road Tram Stop